DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Just Ordered

As a matter of fact I can't use it.
The activation procedures always fails (server error), and when I try to use DJI Assistant (both the controller and the drone), I get "Cannot load firmware list. Please retry".
Maybe it's locked until the 17th.
So I would have preferred getting it as planed on the 17th, because now I have the drone just in front of me and I can't even use it, how frustrating !

...and you turned down the golden ticket ;)

...and you turned down the golden ticket ;)

Yeah I had it, but I didn't even know what it's for.
Anyway I wanted to get my Mini 3 early as this is my first drone and I have a trip planned in Italy in the Dolomites and Venice in the end of June, so the extra time I'll get to learn to fly the drone is a bonus for me.

WoW is all i can say had a quick fly with it this afternoon and it is brilliant better than the mini 2 in every way for me,picks up satelittes quick updates home point quick flew it in pretty windy condition also and coped beautifully, was in a back garden at home and a complete urban jungle didn't go far because of the wind and first flight etc.. around 350m ( i do know however im going to be disappointed about the range though) i could get 1000 to 1200m with my mini2 in ce mode in the back garden before signal lost i don't think ill get this far with this though just something is telling me, but that aside its a great drone to fly and it certainly would be my first choice of drone if i were a newbie today. really impressed with it and the rc screen nice and bright, although it does pickup finger marks and shows them well too. but next purchased has to be a screen protector for it. overall excellent drone. just waiting now to hear on the fly more kit cause 1 battery aint enough, so if i can find some stock of the fly more kit in the uk which isn't on pre order but available to buy now ill get them. definately needed. takes around probably 20 minutes when first switch on to uptade and install firmware etc.. and after that go daddy. love it.

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000