DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro, my first flight and images

By-tor

Reactions
Finally flew my new/first (drone of this kind) today for the first time and what a rush. I have flown RC sailplanes since the 70s, but never from the aircrafts view point and found it hard at first to fly looking at the screen on the RC controller rather than looking up at the aircraft all the time. My grandson actually put in more airtime than I did and took some of the images below.

GR000002.JPG

DJI_0019.JPG

DJI_0040.JPG

DJI_0044.JPG

Finally flew my new/first (drone of this kind) today for the first time and what a rush. I have flown RC sailplanes since the 70s, but never from the aircrafts view point and found it hard at first to fly looking at the screen on the RC controller rather than looking up at the aircraft all the time. My grandson actually put in more airtime than I did and took some of the images below.

View attachment 162570

View attachment 162568

View attachment 162569

View attachment 162571
Nice. It really is a different reality when you can see what the aircraft see instead of what you see from the ground.

Reactions: By-tor
Congrats! It does take quite a bit to get used to taking your eyes off the drone and getting comfortable with monitoring the screen. It's a whole new experience. Your grandson will be flying Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) long before you. Fly safe, have fun and enjoy!

Reactions: By-tor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa