DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro unable to takeoff

Shakennstirred

Reactions
Egnore the GPS error. That was just because I took the picture indoors.
It's the other 2 that are the problem.
It was flown once after the last update and was fine. But 2 weeks later which was yesterday, I get these 2 errors.
Looking on the dji forum it's happened to quite a few people since the last update.
There is talk of a beta firmware out to correct the error. But haven't found it.
Have no idea when the new firmware will be released and want to get back flying again.
Anyone have the beta firmware?
Cheers
20221010_052009.jpg

The only error that prevents you to fly is the red 30064... the other 2 is most probably due to that you're indoors & not in flight.

“Unable to take-off Code: 30064” error is usually a software issue, try refreshing the drone’s firmware in DJI assistant 2.
You have the correct version of Assistant 2 here --> DJI Mini 3 Pro - Downloads - DJI

The only error that prevents you to fly is the red 30064... the other 2 is most probably due to that you're indoors & not in flight.

“Unable to take-off Code: 30064” error is usually a software issue, try refreshing the drone’s firmware in DJI assistant 2.
You have the correct version of Assistant 2 here --> DJI Mini 3 Pro - Downloads - DJI
No they were both on it outside.
The GPS was only 1 because of taking pic inside

Don’t use DJI Assistant 2. It is part of the problem. Read the following thread and request that they send you the beta firmware fix to resolve the issue until they publish the official firmware update to resolve it. This has been an ongoing issue for over a month now. As you can see there are a ton of Mini 3s getting grounded and a ton of requests to push the fix.

Hope this helps.

Don’t use DJI Assistant 2. It is part of the problem. Read the following thread and request that they send you the beta firmware fix to resolve the issue until they publish the official firmware update to resolve it. This has been an ongoing issue for over a month now. As you can see there are a ton of Mini 3s getting grounded and a ton of requests to push the fix.

Hope this helps.

According to the thread from the DJI forum... & now also from the OP here, a firmware update is needed to fix this issue. So don't think the computer program Assistant 2 is the root cause.

According to the thread from the DJI forum... & now also from the OP here, a firmware update is needed to fix this issue. So don't think the computer program Assistant 2 is the root cause.
It wasn't for me. I don't use assistant 2 for the upgrades I use the rc controller and fly app.
First flight after the last update was fine in middle of September. Then Sunday it had the problem..

Reactions: KDub101010
As mentioned several times in the thread there are many people like me who simply recalibrated using DJI Assistant 2 and got the same error result and were fixed with the same beta build. Read the whole thread. Glad it worked out though.

So, it's a good idea to avoid any updates to either the controller or the aircraft for the time being?
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it seems to be the general rule. It’s always good to poll the interwebs to try and find the forum posts and video reports of people who have taken the plunge and tested new firmware and see if it’s really safe to move forward and install it.

Personally, I won’t be updating drone or controller firmware with the PC any longer unless it’s explicitly required (always via the RC controller connected to the internet) and I wont be updating/calibrating anything with DJI Assistant 2 no matter what until they fix its compounding issue in an update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard