DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro USA Availability

I ordered within 2-3 minutes of availability on the DJI Store (drone/RC + Fly More Plus, USA) even before the main DJI website had the information on the existence of the drone (only the store showed it at the time.) at the time I ordered there was a little note saying it would ship "5/31/22". I used the DJI chat to check on it right now and for now they said: "order will ship all together on 5/26/22 for delivery on 5/30/22."

if that's true I'll be thrilled. we shall see.

Has anyone ordered within the past week or so? If so, what is the estimated ship day for you?

Thanks for all your replies!

I ordered within 2-3 minutes of availability on the DJI Store (drone/RC + Fly More Plus, USA) even before the main DJI website had the information on the existence of the drone (only the store showed it at the time.) at the time I ordered there was a little note saying it would ship "5/31/22". I used the DJI chat to check on it right now and for now they said: "order will ship all together on 5/26/22 for delivery on 5/30/22."

if that's true I'll be thrilled. we shall see.

If that’s true I will truly be shocked. Hope it is, I can use a good shock.

Reactions: boldblue737
I ordered from DJI an Best Buy : I dont believe a word from any chat conversations .
My spider senses tell me, that could be a longer delay based on other orders I am waiting for from China . . 90 day delays ...
I think amazon talking about August is more on point as so many products are out of stock.

August is not bad considering my source told me November would be the release, Trust no one. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

Last edited:
Reactions: thispilothere
My USA order direct from DJI (Mini3/RC/FlyMorePlus) has just shipped via UPS and shows an expected delivery date of 5/31/22. I have tracking and the formal email from DJI and everything now. I placed the order within 2-3 minutes of initial availability of the DJI store website, before even the main DJI website showed the existence of the drone.

Reactions: Torque
Got email shipping confirmation for my fly more kit this morning, drone still shows to be shipped.

My USA order direct from DJI (Mini3/RC/FlyMorePlus) has just shipped via UPS and shows an expected delivery date of 5/31/22. I have tracking and the formal email from DJI and everything now. I placed the order within 2-3 minutes of initial availability of the DJI store website, before even the main DJI website showed the existence of the drone.

Shipping UPS is encouraging. DHL took forever with the Mavic 3.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Mine was supposed to ship on 5/31, I got the UPS notice this morning for the drone and the FMC, which were ordered separately. UPS is only saying there is a label printed, not that it has actually shipped yet. DJI status says "all shipped", which it clearly is not. I trust UPS more. Bodes well to have it in hand for my trip though.

Last edited:
Mine was supposed to ship on 5/31, I got the UPS notice this morning for the drone and the FMC, which were ordered separately. UPS is only saying there is a label printed, not that it has actually shipped yet. DJI status says "fully shipped", which it clearly is not. I trust UPS more. Bodes well to have it in hand for my trip though.
What this means is that DJI printed the label, notified UPS to schedule a pickup, packed and labelled your box, and it will sit on the loading dock (or wherever in their warehouse) with the others going out today. At some point UPS's truck shows up, each box gets scanned as they load, and your stuff is on its way.

From DJI's POV, it is indeed fully shipped. You want UPS to make a special trip to pick yours up so their system updates faster?

Reactions: Torque
What this means is that DJI printed the label, notified UPS to schedule a pickup, packed and labelled your box, and it will sit on the loading dock (or wherever in their warehouse) with the others going out today. At some point UPS's truck shows up, each box gets scanned as they load, and your stuff is on its way.

From DJI's POV, it is indeed fully shipped. You want UPS to make a special trip to pick yours up so their system updates faster?
I am well aware of what it means, and no, I don't want UPS to make a special trip.

And I had my phrasing wrong. It says "All Shipped", not "Fully Shipped" (thought I could swear it said that). But that makes a big difference in what is happening, and I'll just drop that part of the conversation moving forward.

Also, I figured they would combine the shipments since both are shipping at the same time to the same address (the drone and the FMC). Interesting that they did not choose to do this. they could have saved some $$ most likely. Be fun to watch the tracking and see which package arrives first, or if they arrive at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: boldblue737
Nothing here although I ordered about 50 minutes after availability. Are they shipping FROM the US or FROM China?

Nothing here although I ordered about 50 minutes after availability. Are they shipping FROM the US or FROM China?
Not clear to me yet. When the Mavic 3 shipped, it was from China.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM