DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro USA Availability

I just received a notice today that my UPS label has been printed. The tracking information doesn't contain many details yet though -- just that it's shipping from the US.

My status is also “shipped” UPS from CA and is supposed to be delivered Friday. I ordered on may 10Th at opening bell.

I ordered the mini Pro with RC and fly more kit from the DJI store on the 14th from Canada. Got a notice this morning that they have shipped the drone, the more kit will be coming later. They shipped it using DHL, which worries me because everytime I get something through DHL from overseas they charge duty.

My order says “warehouse processing”. Don’t remember if that is what it always said or it’s getting ready to get ready to get ready to ship. 🤪

I chatted with DJI this morning. I ordered on launch day and live in the US.

They said the drone is shipping on 5/31, but the FM combo (w/ 249 g batteries) is not coming any time soon. Could not even give me an estimated ship date.

Does this correlate with others' experience and expectations?

Thanks!

My M3C also shipped from China back in November. My Mini 3 is leaving from California as well as two FMC Plus kits due here 5/31 via 3 day Select. That equals 19lbs. of YUM!
Wow, awesome. Did you do something to get quicker delivery? Are the larger battery FMC kits shipping sooner? I ordered the FMC with the 249 g batteries on release day and shipping is TBD.

Thank you!

Wow, awesome. Did you do something to get quicker delivery? Are the larger battery FMC kits shipping sooner? I ordered the FMC with the 249 g batteries on release day and shipping is TBD.

Thank you!
Not that I know of. I was a DJI Select member for several years but I don't think that exists anymore. The shipping dates match what I was presented the morning I ordered.

Yeah they hit my CC last week. Figured that usually means it shipping at least.

I ordered from BestBuy May 13. No word whatsoever but they took my money right away :)
I didn't like their message "Order Now and We Will Tell You When to Expect It". No thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic