DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro USA Availability

Not necessarily. I’ve had UPS labels be in that state until the item is delivered.

Having run a couple of The UPS Stores for about 5 years up to about 5 years ago that is an extreme, almost infinitesimal rarity because it means scans were missed at minimum of 3 locations depending on origin and destination. If you are thinking of USPS (mail) that does happen quite often but with UPS and FEDEX an extreme rarity to have zero scans other than delivery.

Reactions: boldblue737
Amazon (USA) is now saying "This item will be released on August 1, 2022" for the M3P with the old (no-screen) controller. For the one with the screen, "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

I ordered 5/13 and my mini3 shipped but not the pro batteries

Which I am guessing means it has still not shipped
Yes, that's likely the case. However, it probably means they are about to ship soon. I've seen this pattern before in my previous DJI orders.

Reactions: Torque
I ordered mine on May 11th and just got acknowledgment that it's shipped today
I doubt it actually shipped. Check your order details or tracking number with UPS to get the real deal. If I'm wrong, good for you!

1653823724932.png

There is a dose of reality. I see now that I have a shipping label but it has indeed not yet shipped. Hopes dashed :) !

I ordered 5/13 and my mini3 shipped but not the pro batteries
But did it really ship? Mine said “shipped” 4 days ago from DJI and has UPS tracking but when you check the tracking everyone’s UPS info says that a label has been created but DJI has yet to GIVE the package to UPS.

Reactions: Torque
I regret ordering it from best buy. I ordered mini 3 pro with fly more combo on May 11. Still says pre ordered. People in canada who ordered on May 15th have already got their drones. That sucks
Well no one in the USA has one yet… it seems DJI put us last for this launch.

I do,
I’ve had it for a week or so. It’s got 4 flights and man does it fly nice. Cine mode is absolutely worked out and smooth.

It’s really an unbelievably well done drone.

I got it from Dubai. Virgin music stores are stocked with them.

I’m glad you have one, I truly am but this is a thread about USA availability and getting one from a store in Dubai, UAE and bringing it to the US isn’t exactly that is it, lol? Hopefully some direct shipping in the US begins this week, I believe it will.

Fingers crossed that everything starts moving tomorrow…

Z
I honestly think it will. From moment one the website said initial US orders ship 5/31 and while it is strange they created labels starting on 5/25 only to not give it to UPS, I suppose they are just preparing a big delivery for UPS tomorrow for the initial wave of shipments.

Reactions: Coskier
I honestly think it will. From moment one the website said initial US orders ship 5/31 and while it is strange they created labels starting on 5/25 only to not give it to UPS, I suppose they are just preparing a big delivery for UPS tomorrow for the initial wave of shipments.
If not, then we riot!

Reactions: Eagle Eye 62
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet