DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro USA Availability

Yeah they missed the 5/31 ship date. I suspect having created labels last week I still think that the first wave ships this week but I'm disappointed by how DJI has handled this launch (charging us only to ship 3 weeks later... and then have that shipping further delayed etc.)

This is the lame chat I had with DJI today — they are trying to imply that UPS, which handles over 17 million packages a day — is unable to handle the influx of orders from DJI. Uh okay……. Sounds like DJI has some logistics issues in California that they aren’t owning up to.

@DJI-glb.livechat-support.com
en

DJI
As per checking, your package has arrived at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking
information will be updated on UPS's official website once the scanning is done. But
due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected.
This issue has caught the highest attention of Dul headquarters and they are
negotiating with UPS to expedite the process. Your kind patience and understanding
are highly appreciated.

Me
Ok... The status has not changed since 5/26 when I got the original shipping
notification from DJI

DJI
I understand your situation, rest assure, once the item is shipped, you will get a
notification.

But.……i already got the shipping notification from DJl

DJI
As the recently released DJl Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of
orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order have been packed
and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the
UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official
website.

UPS can handle millions of iPhone shipments from china on launch day but a few thousand drones, they cant process? Tell the DJI folks we were born at night but not last night. They simply don’t have the product on hand to ship out, plain and simple.

Am I the only one who keeps checking to see if it has moved from label created to UPS has it???
No, you're not. I've been expecting UPS to suspect me of a DOS attack. Can't hit that reload button fast enough, and every single time you get that rush of "this could be the time!"

Reactions: Torque
As I posted in the other thread::

Something is going on and it has nothing to do with them being so busy, or Covid, or whatever they post in their BS scripted chats. We'll never know the real story but they had no problem shipping to virtually every other country in the world from Austrailia to the UK 2+ weeks ago and individual retail chains within those countries. If even Amazon USA can't get them something is up and I am betting on some sort of regulatory delay in the US. Maybe they have to open every box and put on the FCC stickers. Considering they just recently (May 15th) got approval on the controller with screen and on the 11th for the drone itself maybe they have to open every box and stick on the FCC approval stickers which are required. Maybe if they were up front there wouldn't be so much aggravation. They can print shipping labels for the next 30 days and it doesn't mean a thing. They have no problem taking the money within hours of ordering.

I talked with couple people from UPS and they do not have the packages they say they are waiting on DJI, they are lying to everyone saying UPS has the packages for days and they are the ones delayed with the scanning.

I talked with couple people from UPS and they do not have the packages they say they are waiting on DJI, they are lying to everyone saying UPS has the packages for days and they are the ones delayed with the scanning.

I don't BELIEVE DJI ever said UPS physically had them. UPS doesn't create the shipping labels, DJI does in their warehouse. Once DJI PRINTS the UPS label using the UPS shipping software it shows up in their system as "LABEL PRINTED" but that has no connection to UPS physically having the boxes. If they actually said "UPS HAS THEM" they are probably lying but I haven't heard that story yet. Once UPS gets them and scans them THEN it will say exactly that. For now it (at least mine) just says LABEL PRINTING AWAITING SHIPMENT for the last week. I managed a couple The UPS Stores for a few years and am pretty familiar with their labels and shipping processes.

Im well aware how label creation works, Yes DJI have been telling me since monday UPS got the packages, check the attached chat with support, and let me know if the ”package has arrived at the UPS site for scanning” is enough for you to BELIEVE it (in caps)

Attachments

• 6FDE3609-9B69-4C5E-8AC1-856A6B250A1B.jpeg
    6FDE3609-9B69-4C5E-8AC1-856A6B250A1B.jpeg
    392.2 KB · Views: 8
Well, obviously it has NOT (in caps) arrived at a "UPS SITE" (more caps) or it would have to have been scanned, unless their UPS SITE is the back room in their warehouse. :D The folks we ALL (I like caps but not beer) are driving crazy chatting with every day are in China just posting scripts trying to get us off the line. Probably "English as a second language" issues. ......... or just outright liars. Nothing is gained by that so I think they are going stir crazy.

:D

Well, obviously it has NOT (in caps) arrived at a "UPS SITE" (more caps) or it would have to have been scanned, unless their UPS SITE is the back room in their warehouse. :D The folks we ALL (I like caps but not beer) are driving crazy chatting with every day are in China just posting scripts trying to get us off the line. Probably "English as a second language" issues. ......... or just outright liars. Nothing is gained by that so I think they are going stir crazy.

:D
I’m going to go with they are LIARS (in caps) lol

Coming from a Spark and hoping to step up to a M3P. I'd really like to get the RC combo by mid July before we leave on a trip. Where would you order from in the US? DJI, Amazon, Best Buy, B&H or other online/local retailers?

Last edited:
Coming from a Spark and hoping to step up to a M3P. I'd really like to get the RC combo by mid July before we leave on a trip. Where would you order from in the US? DJI, Amazon, Best Buy, B&H or other online/local retailers?
I like bestbuy because you can walk in and out with a new one if there’s an issue

Reactions: Kaskimondo

Best buy is great but I wouldn't count on them having them in stock then. They might, but you never know with the way DJI has been going with US supply.

In order for the DJI story to be true, they would have to be sitting in the UPS parking lot(s) still in the truck(s).

Since last week.

Curious to how many orders that would be....

In order for the DJI story to be true, they would have to be sitting in the UPS parking lot(s) still in the truck(s).

Since last week.

Curious to how many orders that would be....
If you are referring to sitting in UPS trucks, it still would be BS. Maybe in DJI trucks waiting to be taken to a UPS depot. As soon as UPS touches a package it must immediately be scanned in and then it will say (Sadly this is NOT DJI):

2022-06-01_18-55-43.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54