DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro USA Availability

Well I ordered in the first 2-3 minutes it was available on the DJI Store website 5/10 and it was delivered to Chicago today 6/3. Mini 3 Pro + RC + Fly More PLUS kit. I'll setup everything this afternoon, not sure if I have time to fly it until the first half of next week as I'm heading out of town in the morning.

Well I ordered in the first 2-3 minutes it was available on the DJI Store website 5/10 and it was delivered to Chicago today 6/3. Mini 3 Pro + RC + Fly More PLUS kit. I'll setup everything this afternoon, not sure if I have time to fly it until the first half of next week as I'm heading out of town in the morning.
Enjoy your new drone! Meanwhile I am stuck in label land as I also ordered within a few minutes after 9AM on the 10th and their customer service told me today it will ship soon ... so hopefully I'll see some movement tonight or over the weekend.

Reactions: boldblue737

it's all charging now, it's amazing how small and light it is, but if you put it next to the mini 2 it is takes a decent amount of additional volume when folded. still WAY smaller than anything BUT the mini 1/2/se but should be noted, for me SMALL is hugely important as I plan to travel constantly with this drone (I'm a pilot and will take it with me on the road.) as advertised the RC controller is very light, almost absurdly so for anyone who has ever held the former Smart Controller or RC Pro. finally the "light weight" battery feels empty compared to the Fly More "PLUS" batteries it is a fairly significant difference that is easily noticeable.

Reactions: Torque and Stach
Enjoy your new drone! Meanwhile I am stuck in label land as I also ordered within a few minutes after 9AM on the 10th and their customer service told me today it will ship soon ... so hopefully I'll see some movement tonight or over the weekend.

see that was the secret... the DJI Store showed the Mini 3 Pro for sale about 13-14 minutes BEFORE 9 AM even though their main website splash page didn't show the Mini 3 Pro until right AT 9 AM. I was checking both the main website and the store and got lucky. Ordered it before it "existed" lol.

Still waiting… Order placed 20 min after went live 5/10, package stalled 5/26 at UPS, no update for the last 9 days and this is the response today by DJI:

34174A0B-CB4B-47E0-BBE4-735ADAFA1D92.jpeg

Mine is on the way now too

1654338066667.png

my Mini is also on the way, apparently just the drone part of the shipment without the pro battery part of it. I'm looking forward to it. Scheduled to arrive June 8.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga