DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Gimbal head not exactly level

Piecar

Reactions
I've noticed that my gimbal head is not quite true to the horizon. Everything is slightly tilted to the right. I live in a hilly area, so hadn't really paid attention to this. Recently though, I flew backwards into an unnoticed guy line and the thing went down. I was extra vigilant to notice any trouble after this, changing all the propellers and doing various low height tests. At first I thought the tilt was because of the accident, but looked at various previous vids and stills and noticed it's gone on for some time. It's not a HUGE cant, but now I can't unsee it.

I redid the Imu several times, but it persists. Any ideas?

I've noticed that my gimbal head is not quite true to the horizon. Everything is slightly tilted to the right. I live in a hilly area, so hadn't really paid attention to this. Recently though, I flew backwards into an unnoticed guy line and the thing went down. I was extra vigilant to notice any trouble after this, changing all the propellers and doing various low height tests. At first I thought the tilt was because of the accident, but looked at various previous vids and stills and noticed it's gone on for some time. It's not a HUGE cant, but now I can't unsee it.

I redid the Imu several times, but it persists. Any ideas?
Have you tried recalibrating it?

If you mean compass recalibration, yep. Is there another calibration beside IMU and Compass that I'm missing?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27