DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Gimbal (Look at this video)

MavicPizarro

Reactions
Hello, I need help from those that are noticing this on their mavic mini, if you look close to the film , it looks like the grass is dimming quick but adjust itself fast, is there something wrong with my gimbal? or do I need to adjust some settings? the AE is locked when I do this.

I confess I don’t see a thing ... are you sure ae is locked?

I can notice it slightly. I believe that's the auto white balance. Just watched a video on this. It's on the wish list for Dji to add manual white balance control. You can lock exposure but not white balance like you can with most other Dji drones. Nothing you can do about for now but ignore it or try to fix it in POST.

Reactions: RogerDH
I can notice it slightly. I believe that's the auto white balance. Just watched a video on this. It's on the wish list for Dji to add manual white balance control. You can lock exposure but not white balance like you can with most other Dji drones. Nothing you can do about for now but ignore it or try to fix it in POST.

Thank you I thought there was something I am not seeing or understanding, thanks a lot!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs