DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini SD Card Used in Cell Phone for Screen

Scampcamp

Reactions
I'm using a extra LG cell phone I had laying around for a screen. Doesn't matter which size or speed the mini SD card is? I picked up a 16 GB... 98 mb/s 653X at Walmart. Will that work well for what I'm using it for? Thanks

Phone doesn't matter so much as the SD goes in the drone. That card is a SanDisk and is rated for 98 MBs, (Megabytes, not megabits). Should be plenty fast enough I would think.

It's a class one, so you while the specs may be high, it may have buffer issues in prolonged recording. You may also get stuttering.

@Scampcamp, if your memory card does not work well, you can find some good options here.

The problem I'm having is.... my LG cell phone will not let me load the DGI Go 4 app. The screen says not enough memory. And I can't figure out how to get it to go onto the SD card and not the phone's memory.

Why don't you free up some memory then?

There's really not many apps on the phone. I see a lot of people have a hard time getting things to go over to the SD card. What's the purpose of the extra SD card then.?

Photos, videos, documents.... but apps not so much. Check your phone's storage stats to see what takes room.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78