DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Stuck in tree. Can someone tell me what happened?

You might try using Binoculars. You could also take a picture with a tablet and enlarge it on the spot.
Just a thought.

There are far too many trees in the area, I have no idea where to find it. I submitted a warranty claim with DJI last week, but have yet to receive any response.

Reactions: Bob L
It's been a really long time without a response from DJI. I have put in two support tickets with them. Is this typical for DJI support? If so, I can't see myself purchasing another DJI product.

It's been a really long time without a response from DJI. I have put in two support tickets with them. Is this typical for DJI support? If so, I can't see myself purchasing another DJI product.

If you mean since May then no - that's excessive. Chase them.

It seems like people here are still trying to figure out if storage is an issue. If my input helps, I had a total of 8 flights, and the drone was kept at room temperature in the case from the “Fly More” package since I bought it a couple of weeks ago. I can’t imagine in my specific case that storage was an issue.
always take props off when storing....worth the effort

Its unfortunate you did not mark the tree with something to clearly identify it while you knew exactly which one it was.. towel, rag, something that could be secured, would not cause damage, but let you easy relocate it. Course 20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing..

always take props off when storing....worth the effort
if we are talking about a MM then that would not be a good idea to keep removing the props

Thank you for the response. In what way, submit another support ticket?

I'd start here:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21