DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MiniReplacement

Old news. And these specs haven't been confirmed by any legitimate source.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
The hardware was never revealed. Some people started dreaming up some possible specs -- and then a bunch of other people came along and started repeating those specs like they were facts.

Nothing of interest here! Moving on. There is no mini! atleast not in 2019. 2020 will most likely will be a possible release but much testing beforehand. Sources say.
We will see.;)

Nothing of interest here! Moving on. There is no mini! at least not in 2019. 2020 will most likely will be a possible release but much testing beforehand. Sources say.
We will see.;)
Reply, correction on my behalf. Possible release late 2019. DJI Rumors.

Well it looks like a whole lot of folks guessed wrong. But I'll wait until it's out and some testing is done. I bought into the Tello which was a big disappointment IMO.

I like the Tello. It is a great indoor training quad with excellent stability. Two of us in a class I facilitate have one and we let others fly them. We got the remote too.

Too much video lag with my phone, limited distance and altitude makes the Tello more similar to other cheap multi-rotors. Sure it hovers in place well and the camera isn't terrible but overall it was not quite what I was looking for. I'm not too sure this mini mavic will be something I'll bite on. I probably should have bought my buddies spark he practically gave away. My gripe with DJI is everything uses different equipment especially the batteries. At least with my racing drone I can use the same batteries I fly my airplanes with and have one radio (controller) to fly em all. Time will tell how this new DJI product works out but not expecting much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa