DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing GEO fence in UAV app that caused my drone to drown in the ocean

If you're on iOS, I think they already have a built-in screen recorder function. I'm on Android and use the free "AZ Screen Recorder" app. I almost always leave that running and recording in the background whenever I fly. It's really useful if you later want to study any of the telemetry or error messages that may have popped up. It records sound too. That's handy for keeping a record of whatever "Karen" is yelling at you while you're trying to concentrate on your flying. :)
I do the same... I always record from SD card and use my phones screen recorder during every flight. Easy enough to delete afterwards if you want to

Reactions: Zbip57
If you're on iOS, I think they already have a built-in screen recorder function. I'm on Android and use the free "AZ Screen Recorder" app. I almost always leave that running and recording in the background whenever I fly. It's really useful if you later want to study any of the telemetry or error messages that may have popped up. It records sound too. That's handy for keeping a record of whatever "Karen" is yelling at you while you're trying to concentrate on your flying. :)
I'm on Android as well. I'll look for that one, thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54