DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missouri & North Arkansas Railway

DJ Wes

Reactions
Site
www.litchiutilities.com
This pop-up video documents the current state of the Missouri & North Arkansas Railway between Beaver and Eureka Springs, AR. I am a railroad historian specializing in steam locomotives and other steam locomotive related items.

I use Litchi, VLM, Spiral Mission Maker, and Google Earth to design and fly my missions. This mission was flown with a M2Z and edited using the VSDC Video Editor.

Comments on content, flying, or editing welcome.

Very nice , except for the “popping” noise every time a pop up bubble comes up. I like the idea of the pop ups to be informative and to tell a story but the sound of it was a little distracting. Other than that it’s an amazing video!!

Last edited:
Excellent Video making, I'd agree with dozzn about the popup sound, it diverts from the beauty of the video.. I think that's just human nature to react that way. I would leave in the bubble information just dampen the sound. I like the background track. Very cool video!

Last edited:
This pop-up video documents the current state of the Missouri & North Arkansas Railway between Beaver and Eureka Springs, AR. I am a railroad historian specializing in steam locomotives and other steam locomotive related items.

I use Litchi, VLM, Spiral Mission Maker, and Google Earth to design and fly my missions. This mission was flown with a M2Z and edited using the VSDC Video Editor.

Comments on content, flying, or editing welcome.

I agree, pop up sound is distracting

Good video! Lots of history around there. I'm guessing since some of the bridge is gone already, someone monitors the remaining sections condition to see when/if they would need to be taken down?

Great video for both content and quality of the flying. Thanks for sharing! I have been a railfan for 40 years plus and recently purchased a Mini 2. I hope to fly near (not directly above) trains and capture some airborne railfanning.

Reactions: dozzn
What they said, ditch the popping.

That’s a trip…you are shooting this basically in my backyard. Small world, I live just up the road on 187 near The Farm. My avatar/profile pic is of the White River in that area, lookin towards the south. That near island is the Blue Spring Heritage Center. I’m up and down that river all the time either fishing or looking for arrowheads, and usually I have my Air 2 with me shooting video.

Like this one:

Shoot me a pm if you ever wanna go out on my fishing boat and fly. The dog might fight ya for the front seat, but you can probably take him…he’s a pushover.

84B70E3E-CFC5-4B68-BDEB-164DEF4257BD.jpeg

Reactions: dozzn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98