DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Misty Chicago Lakefront

Early morning last year as the marine layer dissipates over the lakeshore.
lakefront to open again tomorrow after a 3 month ban to slow the spread of COVID 19. Times like these, we need to chill out a little.

Chicago was my home town 1938-1970 before I started to move around for Air Force, residency training, and finally Miami for medical practice. I am well aware of this location--- Oak Street Beach, Navy Pier, etc. First impressions: Nice flying, nice scene. TOO BLUE. I know there was the morning mist but I would have pushed down the color correction on the blue a bit to warm it up. Wonderful flying, and panning. Not too fast or too slow. Second thought- weren't you too close to Meig's Field (airport) (ew.g.: less than 5 miles)?

Chicago was my home town 1938-1970 before I started to move around for Air Force, residency training, and finally Miami for medical practice. I am well aware of this location--- Oak Street Beach, Navy Pier, etc. First impressions: Nice flying, nice scene. TOO BLUE. I know there was the morning mist but I would have pushed down the color correction on the blue a bit to warm it up. Wonderful flying, and panning. Not too fast or too slow. Second thought- weren't you too close to Meig's Field (airport) (ew.g.: less than 5 miles)?
No Meigs field anymore. It’s parkland now since Richard M Daily dug it up overnight after 911

Really nice video! Chicago is one of my favourite US cities. I love the jellybean.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elikruj