DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mm1 FCC never worked for me, why?

tonicheval

Reactions
So I tried to perform this fakeGPS move to make my FCC mm1 perform in FCC mode in a CE region, dev mode set everything seem working, but the Fly app just never show me the wifi system changed message... any idea why is that? Thanks

So I tried to perform this fakeGPS move to make my FCC mm1 perform in FCC mode in a CE region, dev mode set everything seem working, but the Fly app just never show me the wifi system changed message... any idea why is that? Thanks
This works...

This works...
I checked, looks like thats the only working option for Android.... some other said downgrade everything includes, RC, battery and APP would get fakeGPS works again, but I don't think I should do that, hate this FCC/CE thing

I checked, looks like thats the only working option for Android.... some other said downgrade everything includes, RC, battery and APP would get fakeGPS works again, but I don't think I should do that, hate this FCC/CE thing
If you downgrade to be able to use the old FCC hack you will lose all of the app updates that have been put in after the 1.2 fly app. Some say 1.0.8 but I was able to get it working with 1.2. I haven't tried it for awhile as I sold my CE mini.
I have a friend in India that uses the DH-companion and he says it works great. In India, they also have a 15m height restriction that the DH-companion also fixes on his mini 2.

i duno if you are the guys from there, but yes, I think it is a good solution and I might get it. Thanks.
If you downgrade to be able to use the old FCC hack you will lose all of the app updates that have been put in after the 1.2 fly app. Some say 1.0.8 but I was able to get it working with 1.2. I haven't tried it for awhile as I sold my CE mini.
I have a friend in India that uses the DH-companion and he says it works great. In India, they also have a 15m height restriction that the DH-companion also fixes on his mini 2.

You only need to downgrade the DJI Go 4 app.. it worked for me!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato