DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM1 recording stops, new recording for 11 seconds and a sharp left turn

TommyP

Reactions
I have a problem with my MM1. This is recording to mini SD card.
During every flight the recording stops, then a new recording starts for 11 seconds then stops again.
During the 11 second recording the mini does a sharp left turn. Signal to the controller stops also.
When I go back on course it may be ok or do the same thing again. This happens on every flight at least once.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-12-31_[14-21-12].txt
    1,016.2 KB · Views: 4
Hopefully, someone will read your log. What type and size of card? Do you have another card you can try? What do the recordings look like?

Hopefully, someone will read your log. What type and size of card? Do you have another card you can try? What do the recordings look like?
Thankyou for the reply.
Tried 3 different high speed cards, 32g and 64g. All work ok in my hd video cameras.
Still does the fault even if I am not recording.
Tried reinstalling all the software.

Here is a sample video when the fault happens.
Don't worry about the colour flashes in the recordings, thats another fault.

More questions... Has it ever worked correctly? I see you recently joined so a new drone? Have you done any of the recalibrations? Compass and IMU?

More questions... Has it ever worked correctly? I see you recently joined so a new drone? Have you done any of the recalibrations? Compass and IMU?
Yes I have had the drone for over a year and plenty of long flights. All in open country.
All caibrations have been done many times to try and fix it.
It flys ok with no problems. Only the loss of RC but it still receives the command to move.
I just stop and wait for the signal to return so I can set it on course again.
It always turns to the left.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian