DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moab, Utah, June 2021

RkyMtnHigh

Reactions
Not the best editing nor shots, but the winds were a bit strong blowing up the cliff faces. I know the length is longer than what's ideal and I'm working on shortening and smoothing everything out. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy my amateur attempt at videography.

Nice video Captain, I even watched it twice.
Man were you glued to the controller screen, probably because of the sun.
Nice to have the family along as well.
Two thumbs up!

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Reactions: buddb55
Nice video Captain, I even watched it twice.
Man were you glued to the controller screen, probably because of the sun.
Nice to have the family along as well.
Two thumbs up!
Glad you liked it! Yeah, the sun was intense and trying to see anything on the controller was a feat in itself. A couple of shots that I didn't put in really showed how bad the winds were in a few areas. One point the drone banked 40 degrees then returned to normal flight. we always have our granddaughters along with us when we go out. They love it!

Greetings! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Not the best editing nor shots, but the winds were a bit strong blowing up the cliff faces. I know the length is longer than what's ideal and I'm working on shortening and smoothing everything out. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy my amateur attempt at videography.

Nice footage and family life video, but as you said, too long, and a bit repetitive with the arch and the reveals. Hopefully , this was not shot in the actual park.

It doesn't look like the park to me. Plenty of land around Moab that looks like that the is legal to film.

@RkyMtnHigh I see you even captured the smoke from the wild fire off in the distance.

Reactions: WildDoktor
Nice footage and family life video, but as you said, too long, and a bit repetitive with the arch and the reveals. Hopefully , this was not shot in the actual park.
None was shot in, or even near the National Parks. The arch was out in the middle of nowhere. The closest we were to either park was about 25 miles.

Reactions: WildDoktor
Arches and Canyonlands are both National Parks. We were well clear of both of them.
That's really good to hear, because now I can say that I *love* the imagery you captured! Beautiful creation, happy and engaged family...totally what drones are meant to capture!

Also, I'm an adv motorcycle guy and that part of Moab is on my bucket list to ride...and now to fly. [emoji16]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada