DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Mobile Device CPU Overloaded" Message.

I just went outside and flew from the place I have been since I got the MM2 and I got the same message again but not until the end of the flight. Now this makes absolutely no sense to me. This is the same IPad I have been using since day one, I'm flying in the same place and I've had no issues until recently. So I offload a bunch of apps and delete a bunch of files and I still get this issue. Something has changed to make the IPad work harder. By the way, it did not get hot, so it is not a heat issue, it is an overworked CPU but what is causing that, since nothing has changed. Unless the latest Fly app updates and firmware updates have caused this. Looks like I may need a mainframe computer to run this thing, lol.

I had this problem with my iPhone 7 and MM2. I have found that switching off "sync HD photos" (or something like that) and putting the phone into airplane mode seems to solve the problem

I got tired of this issue and picked up an IPad mini 5. Hope this solves the problem for good. I haven't tried it yet but from all the posts I've read here, it should do the trick.

I got tired of this issue and picked up an IPad mini 5. Hope this solves the problem for good. I haven't tried it yet but from all the posts I've read here, it should do the trick.
Easy safe bet...you should be golden now. Enjoy the crappy world of learning a Apple product from Android (First thing is no "Back Button")...I took that step on my DJI's some 6 years ago. But look at the bright side...pressing a Icon is pressing a icon no matter what you use ...so you have that going for ya :p I now have a Smart Controller (Android) for a M2Z. So right now my iPad Pro is used to fly my P3P and to track the space station for fly overs....well worth the $800 I spent on it some 4 years ago...I think? :rolleyes:

Reactions: MA2 317
Easy safe bet...you should be golden now. Enjoy the crappy world of learning a Apple product from Android (First thing is no "Back Button")...I took that step on my DJI's some 6 years ago. But look at the bright side...pressing a Icon is pressing a icon no matter what you use ...so you have that going for ya :p I now have a Smart Controller (Android) for a M2Z. So right now my iPad Pro is used to fly my P3P and to track the space station for fly overs....well worth the $800 I spent on it some 4 years ago...I think? :rolleyes:
I've been using Apple for a few years now and still miss the back button.

I wasn't going to spend the money to get the IPad Mini5 and then I discovered I could get one free with my Credit Card Points. So I now have one and a few less points, lol.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400