DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mobile Video Editing?

Kamau54

Reactions
Is there a Android video editing application that anyone can suggest? I'm not looking for anything spectacular, just something I can use to do some adjusting with to share in the field.

Is there a Android video editing application that anyone can suggest? I'm not looking for anything spectacular, just something I can use to do some adjusting with to share in the field.
hello, I have a great time with Fimora Go, much richer than the Go 4 app and it's free, try it and I hope you can find yourself well

Reactions: Kamau54
I don't do iOS but I have to say hands down the best editing app for any mobile platform is lumafusion...its literally like using a desktop program, full of features u will not find in any other app....(trust me tried them all Android and ios) and for 20 bucks you cannot beat it... you feel like a pro..and videos come out great! Best of all my 2018 ipad 9.6 in will download the 4k straight from app....u cannot do this with Android dji go limits u to 1080p. So u have to use a card reader or throw it in a computer.... The other crazy thing about that 2018 ipad is it edits 4k with ease!.... Just remembered i downloaded this app for Android called "sync for dji" this will let u download the 4k file from drone on to the android device which is nice especially if u have a device that does not have an sdcard slot ...but u do have to pay some fee

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50