DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moderators was wondering if

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrizzyDrones

Reactions
Ok so we all know that the litchi and dronelink posting is everywhere but it is jumbled and other conversation mixed in and then more threads get made by people who don’t want to sort through the topics that are many pages long and it’s really confusing with the ios and android having different abilities..

is it possible to have a new thread made with the facts and difference between the litchi ios and android and mabye a dronelink Feature breakdown And Not have it filled with discussion.. just the breakdown of what does what and as updates come edit it...i am testing the ios litch but with the multiple threads Having alot of contradictions about abilities for example waypoints and follow I know most of us know what the apps can and cant do but for people looking for answer to a question even though it’s been discussed and posted in multiple places the threads full of discussion has people saying different things and litchi website has very little

Id be willing to help with the writeup its not a big thing just a breakdown And closed thread so its not filled with conversation might stop some people from making new threads looking for answers before spending money. Just a thought

is it possible to have a new thread made with the facts and difference between the litchi ios and android and mabye a dronelink Feature breakdown And Not have it filled with discussion.. just the breakdown of what does what and as updates come edit it...i am testing the ios litch but with the multiple threads Having alot of contradictions about abilities for example waypoints and follow I know most of us know what the apps can and cant do but for people looking for answer to a question even though it’s been discussed and posted in multiple places the threads full of discussion has people saying different things and litchi website has very little

That sounds like a great idea but... it's difficult to establish exactly what each can do, particularly with Litchi as it's still in beta for the MM. You would, inevitably, be relying on what users say they can do with them. It may be better to wait until Litchi comes out of beta before comparing them for a more accurate comparrison.

Reactions: Kyle76
Good point about Litchi still being in beta. I’m counting on one of the YouTube experts to compare the two once Litchi is finalized. But, remember, these are moving targets as both will likely add capability over time. Dronelink, I think, has primarily been enterprise software geared toward the commercial market, so all the interest from Mini hobbyists is somewhat of a reboot. Hopefully, it’s lucrative enough to keep the designers working on solutions for our little drone.

The developers themselves don’t help by writing manuals that are ambiguous in details and don’t sufficiently highlife differences in OS versions. I was recently caught out by missing a one sentence ambiguous note relating to control stick moment android vs IOS for a particular auto manoeuvre.

I have read here that Litchi is out of Beta.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan