DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini moment of shock!

most notable is the lucky miss on the power lines and second is backing into the tree.
As I said before, I had them in sight! (the wires)Thumbswayup
For vids like thiss, if you must fly them, recommend good scouting, flying close to your physical location, and fly/film it going forward with the drone and reversing in post.
That´s what I will do during the next flights ThomasThumbswayup;)

cheers Paul

Reactions: Thomas B
Very clever way to get a nice shot of falling leafs. A little risky perhaps :cool:

That thing (ghost, man, manikin) appears to be moving. More than just the drone moving away. ?

Who you gonna call.....?

Hi all,
my Mavic Mini was a hero today...Why? Watch the video! During my shooting for my "Indian Summer" video for a short moment I was horrified:oops:

cheers Paul the lucky man;) watch it at full volume!

Which short moment? When you almost hit the power lines....the first set of branches or the ones that hung you up ;)

I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, (just look at my icon, except for highlights unretouched just before a windmill shot, I've always referred to it as Face in the Grass__)

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, (just look at my icon, except for highlights unretouched just before a windmill shot, I've always referred to it as Face in the Grass__)
really? I do not believe in ghosts, but who knows, perhaps they are among us ?

• Wow
Reactions: Rchawks
Hi all,
my Mavic Mini was a hero today...Why? Watch the video! During my shooting for my "Indian Summer" video for a short moment I was horrified:oops:

cheers Paul the lucky man;) watch it at full volume!

Whatever Schrecksekunde means, I think it is "Holy Crap !!!!!!" Can't believe I actually backed up my drone near two power lines and a big tree. "Didn't I look out where I was going?"

Reactions: TerryToast
If you had just used the eyes in the back of your head, you woulda seen it. ?

Good save, better luck next time

Whatever Schrecksekunde means, I think it is "Holy Crap.!!!!!!" Can't believe I actually backed up my drone near two power lines and a big tree. "Didn't I look out where I was going?"
Schrecksekunde means a moment of shock Dale;) I saw the power lines but not the tree, I was just luck that it didn´t crash because underneat the tree is a 15ft broad creeko_O
cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu