DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini moment of shock!

nice one Dc my secrets out now ;););););););)

• Haha
Reactions: dirkclod
i guess my stunt double was lucky he stayed in the shed, or you might have tried to have a go at him as well?????

Surprised you didn't back away from the tree and then play the video in reverse. That's not always possible when other moving items (e.g. cars, people walking) are in the scene. But ... when it is possible, it's a good consideration.

Hi all,
my Mavic Mini was a hero today...Why? Watch the video! During my shooting for my "Indian Summer" video for a short moment I was horrified:oops:

cheers Paul the lucky man;) watch it at full volume!

Try adding a little more drama to your video by flying one or more log-spiral flight paths -see attached image file.

Attachments

• Log-Spiral Constant Tangent Angle Illustration-LINE 102020.jpg
    Log-Spiral Constant Tangent Angle Illustration-LINE 102020.jpg
    934.5 KB · Views: 16
Surprised you didn't back away from the tree and then play the video in reverse. That's not always possible when other moving items (e.g. cars, people walking) are in the scene. But ... when it is possible, it's a good consideration.
Hi,
Normally I fly forward and reverse it in post..When nothing moves of course! Thanks for the good suggestion Thumbswayup

Aside from all of that, I'm really impressed with the image quality of the Mini. I don't have one but based on this, I might consider it. It's a pretty darn good image and good enough for a lot of things considering its portability. Glad you survived the "rear-ending" a tree branch.

Aside from all of that, I'm really impressed with the image quality of the Mini. I don't have one but based on this, I might consider it. It's a pretty darn good image and good enough for a lot of things considering its portability. Glad you survived the "rear-ending" a tree branch
Hi Rob,
You are right! The image quality is really surprisingly good for a 399Euro "Toy" :) And it seems also to be quite steady when it hits something like a branch...I really was a lucky man, because underneath the tree is a creeko_O
cheers Paul

Hi all,
my Mavic Mini was a hero today...Why? Watch the video! During my shooting for my "Indian Summer" video for a short moment I was horrified:oops:

cheers Paul the lucky man;) watch it at full volume!

Very nice video and timing of the music. Thanks for sharing. An idea, record while flying forward and then reverse the video in post productions.
I use this when it is dicey flying.
Enjoy. Keep the video coming.

Very nice video and timing of the music. Thanks for sharing. An idea, record while flying forward and then reverse the video in post productions.
I use this when it is dicey flying.
Enjoy. Keep the video coming.
Hi David,
Thank you :) normally I do fly forward and the I reverse it in the editing. Thanks for the tipThumbswayup
My fall video is coming soon, end of October I think!
cheers Paul

And if you reverse the flight in post be sure to edit out people walking or vehicles moving. I watched a really nice posted video recently and laughed when I saw people in the background walking backwards. Reminded me of a scary scene from the movie "The Happening" :oops: ??

And if you reverse the flight in post be sure to edit out people walking or vehicles moving. I watched a really nice posted video recently and laughed when I saw people in the background walking backwards. Reminded me of a scary scene from the movie "The Happening" :oops: ??
oh yeah, that´s important, because backwards walking people look really bad and ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: rcourtney671
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+