DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro MONEY, lets talk money, how much does it cost us to sail Indonesia?

Vernon

Reactions
How much does it cost to sail a small boat in Indonesia? We get asked this all the time so we made a video of our last provisioning stop in Labuan Bajo, Komodo. Now this just includes food, water, fuel for about a month. We also address the issue brought up in last weeks video about the drastic lack of fish in Indonesian waters, watch till the end to see that. Thanks and enjoi

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A great insight into sailboat travel logistics.
How long have you been sailing about constantly, and how much longer do you intend being away ?
What's been you route, and possibly (if you know / have planned) where are you headed ?

Reactions: Vernon
A great insight into sailboat travel logistics.
How long have you been sailing about constantly, and how much longer do you intend being away ?
What's been you route, and possibly (if you know / have planned) where are you headed ?
Thanks mate. Brought my first boat in 2014 and sailing mostly since then, no end date. As Id never sailed before I spent the first 3 season going up and down the east coast, then went to the Solomons, PNG and now 3 years in Indo. In the coming years Id like to go back into the pacific and to NZ.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Thanks Vernon, I enjoy your videos

Reactions: Vernon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ