DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Monitor for editing

JRL67

Reactions
I think it's time to get a new monitor for editing. Not just drone footage, but my photography as well. I definitely want one that supports Adobe color space, 10-bit, 4k, IPS... Thinking BenQ SW271. Probably gonna stick with 27", 32" is a bit big for my desk. I use Photoshop and Premiere Pro. Any thoughts?

If this is the wrong forum for this discussion, please let me know and I will post in the appropriate one. Thanks!

I think it's time to get a new monitor for editing. Not just drone footage, but my photography as well. I definitely want one that supports Adobe color space, 10-bit, 4k, IPS... Thinking BenQ SW271. Probably gonna stick with 27", 32" is a bit big for my desk. I use Photoshop and Premiere Pro. Any thoughts?

If this is the wrong forum for this discussion, please let me know and I will post in the appropriate one. Thanks!
I don't own one but I've used one before, it is a perfect monitor for photo and video editing, they resolution is crazy good.

Reactions: JRL67
Depending on how critical you are about your own work, you might also consider getting a calibration device for the monitor so the color on your screen will be the same color on your print.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Depending on how critical you are about your own work, you might also consider getting a calibration device for the monitor so the color on your screen will be the same color on your print.

Yes, that is one of the reasons i like the BenQ, it can write hardware calibration. I already have an older one, spider 4. If its pretty close, I'm good. Thanks!

Dell makes very good IPS monotors that have built in USB hubs. Do get a 4K monitor though if you can afford it.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe