DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Montana Scenes August 12

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Yesterday (Friday Aug. 12) we8-12-2022-Cindi Bob and Dale-Red Rock.jpg drove many miles to a beautiful fishing ground, whose name shall remain secret. We had a great day of fly fishing, catching mostly brook trout, flying the drone, and topped off with an after fishing cold beer, and a pizza in West Yellowstone,Montana. Some aerial scenes of the creek winding its way through Montana fields and mountains.

Here are some drone views of the area and some regular shots using only a phone. All images have been edited. 8-13-2022-Dale w-BrookTrout.jpgMontana scene.jpg

Attachments

• Red-Rock-River-Centennial Valley.jpg
    634.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Curv e-RedRockRiver.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 8-12-2022-Centennials and Red Rock River.jpg
    766.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Centennial Mountains-drone view.jpg
    822.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Centennials-Valley and Red Rock River.-Panorama-2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Yesterday (Friday Aug. 12) weView attachment 153282 drove many miles to a beautiful fishing ground, whose name shall remain secret. We had a great day of fly fishing, catching mostly brook trout, flying the drone, and topped off with an after fishing cold beer, and a pizza in West Yellowstone,Montana. Some aerial scenes of the creek winding its way through Montana fields and mountains.

Here are some drone views of the area and some regular shots using only a phone. All images have been edited. View attachment 153283View attachment 153284
Beautiful Dale, From Wyoming and Montana.... they don't call it Big sky country for no reason.... Hope you are or had a blast!

Last edited:
Reactions: MS Coast
Some guys have all the fun. Well a lot of us are getting the vacuuming, window washing, lawn cut, and furniture polished at home you’re out having the time of your life in beautiful Montana. 🎣

We’ll, since you’re NOT going to share your secret fishing spot, I’m NOT going to tell you how I get such a brilliant shine on my furniture. 😂

Great shots…nice to see someone enjoying the great outdoors. 🌲 🏔 🎣 and a 🍺

Great shots Dale and it also looks like good fishing for you both ! Keep it coming and be safe...Thumbswayup

Some guys have all the fun. Well a lot of us are getting the vacuuming, window washing, lawn cut, and furniture polished at home you’re out having the time of your life in beautiful Montana. 🎣

We’ll, since you’re NOT going to share your secret fishing spot, I’m NOT going to tell you how I get such a brilliant shine on my furniture. 😂

Great shots…nice to see someone enjoying the great outdoors. 🌲 🏔 🎣 and a 🍺
Thanks to all. Yes, it is great to be retired and out here in the great outdoors. After 38 years of solo practice I think I deserve it! At 84 ( 3 weeks from now) I am thrilled to be standing. Getting to this fishing spot required a 2 hour drive each way, and a 2 mile hike across open fields wearing fishing boots and waders. Getting into and out of these river banks is not for sissies. My guide swore me to secrecy about this location. There is a huge population and construction explosion in Montana and the longer we can keep these places to ourselves, the better.

Dale
Miami

Thanks to all. Yes, it is great to be retired and out here in the great outdoors. After 38 years of solo practice I think I deserve it! At 84 ( 3 weeks from now) I am thrilled to be standing. Getting to this fishing spot required a 2 hour drive each way, and a 2 mile hike across open fields wearing fishing boots and waders. Getting into and out of these river banks is not for sissies. My guide swore me to secrecy about this location. There is a huge population and construction explosion in Montana and the longer we can keep these places to ourselves, the better.

Dale
Miami
You’re an inspiration to a young man of 70👍 I’m off to the west coast of Vancouver island to 🎣. Small town of Tofino is our base and if you ever get a chance…maybe in your 90’s to come out this way…it will blow your socks off. B95F6E4A-FF75-42F9-B927-F61D839CC56B.jpeg
Just off Tofino
Take care.

Reactions: Bsnyder
You’re an inspiration to a young man of 70👍 I’m off to the west coast of Vancouver island to 🎣. Small town of Tofino is our base and if you ever get a chance…maybe in your 90’s to come out this way…it will blow your socks off. View attachment 153307
Just off Tofino
Take care.
Thanks. I have, indeed, spent a week at Wickininish Inn watching the rollers come into Chesterfield Beach. It was a fond memory as was all of Vancouver Island. It is a wonderful place. I envy your huge ?salmon (I am guessing at this).I have been to Tofino as well.

Yesterday (Friday Aug. 12) weView attachment 153282 drove many miles to a beautiful fishing ground, whose name shall remain secret. We had a great day of fly fishing, catching mostly brook trout, flying the drone, and topped off with an after fishing cold beer, and a pizza in West Yellowstone,Montana. Some aerial scenes of the creek winding its way through Montana fields and mountains.

Here are some drone views of the area and some regular shots using only a phone. All images have been edited. View attachment 153283View attachment 153284

Great photos and love the cloud and sky detail. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+