DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moorea French Polynesia in 4k with Mavic Pro 2

keiser08

Reactions
I used both Mavic 2 and 1 for the video, pretty much 80% of the drone video is from Mavic 2.
I highly recommend this paradise place to all drone pilots here. They now have a direct, cheap flight from SF to Tahiti.

I edited the hyperlapse using light room and premiere pro. I noticed the best set up for the Hyperlapse is using course lock or circle hyperlapse because they focus on the subject which gets you a more stabilize video.

I almost lost my Mavic 1 while filming the whales, the water swells was pretty bad when I flew it and it was difficult to hand catch because the boat was moving upside down. Not sure why the drone was also moving even though I turned off landing protection.

Here is the video. Thank you.

I used both Mavic 2 and 1 for the video, pretty much 80% of the drone video is from Mavic 2.
I highly recommend this paradise place to all drone pilots here. They now have a direct, cheap flight from SF to Tahiti.

I edited the hyperlapse using light room and premiere pro. I noticed the best set up for the Hyperlapse is using course lock or circle hyperlapse because they focus on the subject which gets you a more stabilize video.

I almost lost my Mavic 1 while filming the whales, the water swells was pretty bad when I flew it and it was difficult to hand catch because the boat was moving upside down. Not sure why the drone was also moving even though I turned off landing protection.

Here is the video. Thank you.

Very well done!

You are bringing back great memories as we stayed in the Hilton last year. It remains one of our best vacation spot ever....

What camera did you use for your underwater shots?

Thank you for posting...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60