DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More about Gatwick Airport Terrorists

I unreservedly apologise to sar104. And anyone else I had offended. I was in a ratty mood because I’d suddenly been called out to cover for someone and it was my day off. It was wrong of me to take it out on anyone, I had mis-quoted due to my ratty mood, and it was entirely wrong of me to have done it.
It has made me no better than the trolls which I despise, especially on a club site which is primarily there to help and assist each other, and to have open honest sensible chat and debate all drone issues. I hope sar104 will accept my unreserved apology that is heartfelt.

Atta guy, glad you apologized to @sar104, it takes a real man to do that in public. I got my butt banned once for "being in a bad place" and I got carried away with a member. Life gets in the way of our best judgement sometimes.

choo choo said:
Which just proves to me that you knew the source of the story existed or at very least knew where the source could be found and were just spoiling for an argument..that’s why I miss-quoted.
I had read the whole article.
I had originally written that they believed the majority of the sightings were of their own drone, but thought I’d just test my theory out and see if you caught the bait...

You might have to start screening people you help. This guy just admitted to trolling you, and intentionally spreading misinformation for his own sick purpose. I'm surprised @dirkclod has not warned him. Wasn't he crying earlier that you "Offended" him and wanted an apology? It makes me laugh sometimes, the first defense of a troll is to try to turn the tables and place the blame on their intended victims... glad you didn't fall for that pathetic attempt to discredit you.
Cheech you in a month old thread. ;)

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan