DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More about Gatwick Airport Terrorists

Seeing how the army's system cost £2.6m, I hope it's something special

If it was in the US, it could've been two Phantoms and a few extra batteries - but they'd be "MilSpec" (military specification).......*sarcasm* kind of. ;)

BBC News - Heathrow: Man charged with flying drone near airport
I don't Know what make of drone he was flying but it appears he lives right next to Heathrow airport and apparently was flying in the field behind his house. No recent DJI or Yuneec product would even start their motors at that location. So, he has either hacked the software or was flying something that doesn't have NFZ's built into the drones software. An incredibly stupid thing do, as he lives no more than 100 metres from the airport perimeter!

Last edited:
Reactions: SpinItUp
Just to iterate where this utter Numpty resides and the field/green area close by as other news sources have pointed out.
Screenshot_20190121-164235.png
I bet it's already been investigated if he has acquaintances in the borough of and around Gatwick with the same mindset?

Just to iterate where this utter Numpty resides and the field/green area close by as other news sources have pointed out.
View attachment 59996
I bet it's already been investigated if he has acquaintances in the borough of and around Gatwick with the same mindset?
People like this make me wonder how our species survived so long SMH.

People like this make me wonder how our species survived so long SMH.
It's encouraging to see that 'Dronicus Idioticus' is starting to go into decline due to 'natural selection' ... (He flew his drone in a stupid place, so naturally, he will lose it!).

It's encouraging to see that 'Dronicus Idioticus' is starting to go into decline due to 'natural selection' ... (He flew his drone in a stupid place, so naturally, he will lose it!).
Anything from your side of the pond about Gatwick. Kind of hard to believe the fiasco happened after a month. Do they want everyone to forget it happened?

Anything from your side of the pond about Gatwick. Kind of hard to believe the fiasco happened after a month. Do they want everyone to forget it happened?
Strangely quiet! But you do get that with Police enquiries over here ... Something wil pop-up eventually ...

On the BBC news yesterday . Now tonight a whole 1/2 hour programme. Panorama BBC one at 8:30pm

Reactions: Ren57
I can't figure out what the news is, or indeed if there is any new information at all.

Is it something like the drone operator must have had inside info because the drone flew only during police tea breaks?
There is no new info. Apart from perhaps the dim-wit authorities drawing to what could be considered an obvious conclusion. They are just digging up old news and the media will jump all over it. Still no pictures of the 2 drones that the rozzers say they have in their possession, after nearly 5 months..... And if what I read above is correct, a whole half hour on the subject with Panorama kicking the arse out of it. LOL! Panorama, that bastion of investigative journalism and unbiased reporting......NOT!

choo choo said:
Which just proves to me that you knew the source of the story existed or at very least knew where the source could be found and were just spoiling for an argument..that’s why I miss-quoted.
I had read the whole article.
I had originally written that they believed the majority of the sightings were of their own drone, but thought I’d just test my theory out and see if you caught the bait...

That's really pathetic - you are now claiming you were deliberately trolling with incorrect information? I doubt that - I think you are just making up lame excuses for getting it wrong. Anyway, I wasn't spoiling for an argument - I wanted to know where the Chief Constable was on record as stating that the video was of a police drone, because I hadn't seen that anywhere.

I helped you out with some data analysis back in October. After this performance do not expect any future help.

You might have to start screening people you help. This guy just admitted to trolling you, and intentionally spreading misinformation for his own sick purpose. I'm surprised @dirkclod has not warned him. Wasn't he crying earlier that you "Offended" him and wanted an apology? It makes me laugh sometimes, the first defense of a troll is to try to turn the tables and place the blame on their intended victims... glad you didn't fall for that pathetic attempt to discredit you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22