DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More bad press ?

Santa may have the skies, but we don't. I had taken some photos of 6 of my neighbors Christmas lights on their homes, and gave them a 5x7 in a frame as a gift, and they loved it. (good way to spread the good news about drones). We line our complete neighborhood with lighted candles
in bags both sides of every street and it looks beautiful. Everyone was outside waiting for the drone to fly up and video the streets all lit. As I went to take off, (nothing) can't fly, Trump is staying in West Palm for Christmas and the no fly zone while he is here cancelled our one time shot. The zone is a 30 mile radius and I live 33 miles from the center of the Airport, plus we can't go over 400 feet anyway, (go figure). I feel sorry for all the kids in the 60 mile diameter zone that received drones for Christmas only to go out today and, nothing.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

Reactions: Cdcolt
Santa may have the skies, but we don't. I had taken some photos of 6 of my neighbors Christmas lights on their homes, and gave them a 5x7 in a frame as a gift, and they loved it. (good way to spread the good news about drones). We line our complete neighborhood with lighted candles
in bags both sides of every street and it looks beautiful. Everyone was outside waiting for the drone to fly up and video the streets all lit. As I went to take off, (nothing) can't fly, Trump is staying in West Palm for Christmas and the no fly zone while he is here cancelled our one time shot. The zone is a 30 mile radius and I live 33 miles from the center of the Airport, plus we can't go over 400 feet anyway, (go figure). I feel sorry for all the kids in the 60 mile diameter zone that received drones for Christmas only to go out today and, nothing.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.
Pictures

As I went to take off, (nothing) can't fly,
The zone is a 30 mile radius and I live 33 miles from the center of the Airport,

???

So, . . . weren’t you 3 miles outside?

We set up a Santa Cam last night above the TV, for my two little ones and we caught him red handed watching our TV before he moved on to other houses. The children were so happy we set up a Santa cam and finally caught a glimpse of him.

Attachments

• SANTA Watching TV.jpg
    SANTA Watching TV.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
As I went to take off, (nothing) can't fly,
The zone is a 30 mile radius and I live 33 miles from the center of the Airport,

???

So, . . . weren’t you 3 miles outside?
I just checked again, and they have the zone at a 34.5 mile radius, and I am 32.5 miles. I was told it was supposed to be 30. Either way I'm stuck for the week or so.

Fake News created by the reindeer union... they found out Santa is gonna replace them with multirotors!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne