DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 More flying through tunnels - atti mode fun

wow that was full of suspense, what an interesting and very smooth flight, congrats I never would have dared to do that!
You didn´t have any problems with the transmision? You didn´t see the drohne during the flight, that was thruly courageous ??? I enjoyed it very much!
cheers Paul

You are brave!
Good video, was on edge of my seat during the tunneling clips.
Doesn't the A2 have a spotlight underneath?
Wished it was in 4K
Overall superb and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Thanks for sharing!

Yes you would Dale.
Sure- and the next thing you're gonna tell me is that I could do it by Line of Vision- I give the pilot a ton of credit for enduring the sphincter control necessary for this flight. Definite a brown and yellow event. If I lost the drone in one of those tunnels I'd have to go through them with a huge flashlight (or as they say in the UK, a torch). (BTW- here in the US we only use torches for burning people at the stake).

Sure- and the next thing you're gonna tell me is that I could do it by Line of Vision- I give the pilot a ton of credit for enduring the sphincter control necessary for this flight. Definite a brown and yellow event. If I lost the drone in one of those tunnels I'd have to go through them with a huge flashlight (or as they say in the UK, a torch). (BTW- here in the US we only use torches for burning people at the stake).
Actually the tunnels were mostly impassable with 8 - 10 inches of water and sodden peat and a dead sheep !

Well that’s one of the more heroic videos I’ve seen for awhile! That took a lot of **** to fly through those tunnels! How the **** did you maintain signal? ?????
Im in the tunnel , and the controller signal is focused by the walls beyond the opening so thats not an issue.The trick is the lack of GPS

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot