DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The Tunnel

Really fun, creative and engaging. Great entertainment on Christmas Day... Well done and I'm sure was a lot of fun to do!!

Very very nice creative video! Love the shot flying all the way through the tunnel. Also GREAT job color grading to give it a dark moody feel. I don't see a whole lot of people on here taking drone footage and combining it with general filmmaking skills to create really creative cinematic videos like this. The only thing I was missing when I watched it was sound design. I would have enjoyed hearing the footsteps in the walking shots.

Very very nice creative video! Love the shot flying all the way through the tunnel. Also GREAT job color grading to give it a dark moody feel. I don't see a whole lot of people on here taking drone footage and combining it with general filmmaking skills to create really creative cinematic videos like this. The only thing I was missing when I watched it was sound design. I would have enjoyed hearing the footsteps in the walking shots.
Thank you for your comments. They are very much appreciated and I ‘m glad you liked it!

Watch the video again and turn up the volume. There are footsteps near the beginning in the tunnel along with “door closing and locking” in the first scene and “drips of water” part way through.

The music is also layered with 2 completely different pieces of music. One piece starts at the beginning of the film and the other joins in near the beginning. The one then fades out while the other continues till the end.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Watch the video again and turn up the volume. There are footsteps near the beginning in the tunnel along with “door closing and locking” in the first scene and “drips of water” part way through.
I originally responded back on 21 Dec on how much I enjoyed this and I just watched again with renewed interest, it's even better the forth, fifth, and even sixth time around... There were aspects that I do not remember, have you since re-edited it since your initial posting?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent