DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More leaks

Just another MP with another camera. And a few more sensors I don’t use anyway. Personally how many versions of the Mavic pro do you really need.

Reactions: RC5728
Just another MP with another camera. And a few more sensors I don’t use anyway. Personally how many versions of the Mavic pro do you really need.
Do not be a downer man, many people have been waiting for this for awhile, I am glad you are satisfied with the standard mavic (as am I.) But no need to start a confrontation.

Would’ve been nice if they made it bigger personally I think the MP is too small. I fly the inspire more.

Reactions: Bunny Too
lets look at the elephant in the room . the gimbal might be better but it way way sticking out still .. my opinion anyhow could of brought it in a little .. ah what do I know anyhow right im just a customer !!!

lets look at the elephant in the room . the gimbal might be better but it way way sticking out still .. my opinion anyhow could of brought it in a little .. ah what do I know anyhow right im just a customer !!!
I would think sticking out would mean it's less likely to get props in the shots, and can turn up > 30deg. But it's a compromise. It'll be more likely to get damaged if you crashed it.

This is really only the second Mavic in two years. The Platinum was a minor tweak.

A significantly improved camera is worth the price of admission. But I guess some people love to complain about things that don’t affect them one iota.

Reactions: dbrockman2
Have been waiting to buy one for awhile about to pull the trigger on the mpp, but ive waited just to see the new ones. How long will it be b4 i cld get my hands on one of the new ones? Prob christmas or longer? If thats the case gota go with the mpp.

I’m going to wait for the mavic pro 3, how long till that comes out. I heard it’s going to have a better camera..
Just buy the current one other wise you will never be happy with anything you have. Always wondering what the next one will have that yours doesn’t. FOMO at its finest.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54