DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 More Local Park and Golf Course Footage

maggior

Reactions
I finally got around to editing some great footage I got a week ago at a local park. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was surrounded by a gorgeous golf course. I'm getting more comfortable with Davinci Resolve which is great. I've had the MA2 for over 2 months now and it still blows me away when I look at the footage from my flights.

I hope you enjoy the video!

I finally got around to editing some great footage I got a week ago at a local park. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was surrounded by a gorgeous golf course. I'm getting more comfortable with Davinci Resolve which is great. I've had the MA2 for over 2 months now and it still blows me away when I look at the footage from my flights.

I hope you enjoy the video!

Beautiful flying and scenery. Those fairways are loaded with sand traps, water hazards, and are narrow with dense forests on the sides. Better to fly it than to play it.

Beautiful flying and scenery. Those fairways are loaded with sand traps, water hazards, and are narrow with dense forests on the sides. Better to fly it than to play it.

:D No kidding! The course seems crammed in there around the park. I didn't even know it was there so it was a pleasant surprise when I started flying there.

Thanks for checking it out!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User