DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More Mavic Pro problems

ilovemyheckler

Reactions
Having received my Mavic back from DJI following a warranty repair (camera & gimbal replaced) on Wednesday I took it for a test flight and everything worked fine.

However, when I flew it Thursday night I got the following errors;

Controller

SYS Warning
Check App

Tablet

Downward vision sensor calibration
Error, precision hovering…
Landing protection may fail

Any suggestions?
I am starting to get fed up with this drone as I have only flown if for 55 minutes since purchasing July 2017 and every time I take it out I get a problem.

Not had a single issue with my Typhoon H and only bought the Mavic for its portability.

Thanks

Reactions: Former Member
Thunder drones - no I don't

Jmf - updated the firmware last night before I flew. I was wondering if I should reload the previous firmware and see if that resolves but think I might do what Thunder Drones suggests first?

Reactions: Former Member
Thunder drones - no I don't

Jmf - updated the firmware last night before I flew. I was wondering if I should reload the previous firmware and see if that resolves but think I might do what Thunder Drones suggests first?
Yes , Stay in touch with Thunderdrones , if it can be fixed he will get you thru it . He has helped tons of people on here and he has my respect for being honest .

Yes , Stay in touch with Thunderdrones , if it can be fixed he will get you thru it . He has helped tons of people on here and he has my respect for being honest .
I appreciate that!

OP, do you have a computer that you could download DJI assistant 2 on to? For me, it works best on my desktop, gives me problems on my laptop. I use a windows system.

Take off the props, connect your Mavic to the computer using the Mavics micro USB port. Turn on the Mavic. Open the assistant. Click on calibrate. You can skip to 4m32s in this video:

Reactions: Mossiback
That's brilliant, many thanks.
I have recalibrated and all looks ok.
I have only connected in the garden and everything seems fine. Can't do a test flight as it is getting dark here so will try tomorrow and report back.
Once again many thanks.
By the way I took your advice and bought DJI Refresh and as it has only just come back from DJI they said I didn't need to do the video so all good for another 12 months

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird