DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Morning sunrise then the fog rolled in

Ooohhhhh… now these are superb, I would be proud if I could call them my own. Excellent work Porky.

So glad you liked them, coming from you that means a lot, and I so appreciate the feedback.

Very nice shots. I love the first especially.

Agree with you the first one is mine too. Thanks for your nice comment.

Good Job!

I too would love to see a hyperlapse of the fog rolling in. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Porky
Good Job!

I too would love to see a hyperlapse of the fog rolling in. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Steve. I think hyperlapse will be my next goal but watching your thread hopefully will push me in the right direction.

Wow, absolutely stunning pictures!!!

Thanks calmar, I’m trying;) I’m out flying again tomorrow but somewhere totally different, hopefully some nice photos of narrow/wide beam boats on a canal. Should be different but looking forward to it.

Reactions: calmar81
Thanks calmar, I’m trying;) I’m out flying again tomorrow but somewhere totally different, hopefully some nice photos of narrow/wide beam boats on a canal. Should be different but looking forward to it.
I am also looking forward to seeing them ;-)

Reactions: Porky
I am also looking forward to seeing them ;-)

Photos I took on Saturday are crap:( but I’ve got some nice memories of being there.

You threw me a bit, you’ve changed your aviatorThumbswayup

Thanks for your remark Alex, yep I had so much fun taking them. Blimey this is a first for you liking one of my posts, normally it’s the other way round;)Thumbswayup

if you carry on like this you will be able to give up work and become a pro photographer

Reactions: calmar81
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird