DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Morning sunrise then the fog rolled in

Many thanks for your kind remarkThumbswayup

That will never happen but no harm in trying;) thanks dadThumbswayup
just think an exhibition of your work at the Tate i would have to come and see that

Reactions: calmar81 and Porky
I really like the vibrant colors... the horizon is more distinct now. Maybe a bit more clarity to make the farm stand out a bit more... and denoise a bit to make the fog „wadding“ softer ;-)

Reactions: Porky
Outstanding images all of them. I like how they have been edited, just enough punch to give impact without going over the top.

I really like the vibrant colors... the horizon is more distinct now. Maybe a bit more clarity to make the farm stand out a bit more... and denoise a bit to make the fog „wadding“ softer ;-)

Looking into your recommendations now, would be good if I could improve it more.

Outstanding images all of them. I like how they have been edited, just enough punch to give impact without going over the top.

Sometimes I have overdone photos in post so it’s nice to get feedback on how they look, if over done it can be reduced or increased.

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated;)

I’m a total novice when it comes to photography but have learned so much from certain members here on this forum, they all know who they are, (thank Q) to them;)

All photos were taken in manual mode if you want settings I can repost them, I bracketed (AEB) 5 photos in Raw then merged them in post. All photos were then put through PS fix then finished off in Lr cc.

Timelapse/hyperlapse are things that I want to try out, not 100% sure on the setup yet but no doubt people will push me in the right direction.

Get your bottom, very mild saying for me... in the air ASAP and start enjoying it again. Would be great seeing all your work, pics/vid etc on here. And as you already know if you’re not sure about anything, ask, that’s what I do. I think my photos have definitely improved over the last couple of months.

Enjoy @Bradh

I know what you mean @Porky - I've learnt so much from reading comments and understand settings that people add to the photos. I think your first image is brilliant, the fog and the perfect level of sun at that time of the morning makes for great colours.

I know what you mean @Porky - I've learnt so much from reading comments and understand settings that people add to the photos. I think your first image is brilliant, the fog and the perfect level of sun at that time of the morning makes for great colours.

Many thanks for your kind words??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000