DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Most nervous I’ve been

Jbram08

Reactions
Finally got to take the drone out yesterday for the exact reason I initially got it. My family travels a good amount and I want it available so when we’re hiking or out and about I can use it to grab some pics. Was able to get this one of us and the waterfall!
399cdc399ff3c8b7e4ed34ba032f42d2.jpg

Finally got to take the drone out yesterday for the exact reason I initially got it. My family travels a good amount and I want it available so when we’re hiking or out and about I can use it to grab some pics. Was able to get this one of us and the waterfall!
Great photo. Looks like lots of twig branches reaching out to ruin the flight, too.

Reactions: Jbram08
Yoda: Nice photo you have :)

Reactions: Jbram08
Could you give a few details of the shot? Did you have any clear area overhead? How about satellite coverage? My satellite coverage drops off quickly amongst trees and I'm wondering at what point the drone will go into ATTI mode.

I’m most nervous about flying around were I live to many gun nuts shooting at anything they can! I here automatic weapons almost everyday outside it’s apparently legal in South Carolina! To own and fire these firearms? I would think if my drone is registered it would be like shooting at any type of aircraft but who knows what the laws are then it would be the proof of who took the shot at it? Guess it’s the cost of living in the mountains.

I would interest in what camera settings we’re used .doh nice pic

Well done. Congratulations

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman