DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Most photografed México landmark

Cool video... we’re the altitudes and locations legal in Mexico? Did you need a special permit?... Any insight appreciated as I go there every summer. TIA

Cool video... we’re the altitudes and locations legal in Mexico? Did you need a special permit?... Any insight appreciated as I go there every summer. TIA

Hi

For this particular video I didnt require any special permision, just in case I have my dron reggistered in the SCT (something similar with the FAA, but might take a while)

Fotbidden places: Airports, Archeological sites, historical places, public universities and other goverment related buildings

The rules that regulate the use of drones in Mexico are still in progress, there is a lot of confusion here, police and authorities are also confused, my advice use your common sense, dont fly in forbidden places, fly safe, if some authority request to take down your down just do it and you will be fine.

Where are you planning to fly?

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi

For this particular video I didnt require any special permision, just in case I have my dron reggistered in the SCT (something similar with the FAA, but might take a while)

Fotbidden places: Airports, Archeological sites, historical places, public universities and other goverment related buildings

The rules that regulate the use of drones in Mexico are still in progress, there is a lot of confusion here, police and authorities are also confused, my advice use your common sense, dont fly in forbidden places, fly safe, if some authority request to take down your down just do it and you will be fine.

Where are you planning to fly?
Brief stop in Cancun, then to Plcencia Beliz, and end up finally in Lankgowi (SE Asian island)

Nice coverage of the area! Did you get a lot of interference flying so close to those buildings? I'd imagine they'd be throwing out a lot of WiFi and 2.4 signals as well as bouncing yours around.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada