DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motor Blocked (30165) and now Power System Error (30210)

silverado79

Reactions
I had an incident and ran into a tree. No major damage, just changed the props, realigned the gimbal, and all was well for a couple of flights. I went to fly again and 12' into the air it tumbled and crashed. In the logs I see there was a motor blocked message several times. Now I get the Power System Error (30210). I thought it might be the ESC so I swapped it, but still get the error. I'm assuming it's a bad motor now? I've checked firmware, rolled it back, then back to current. Here's a link to the flight log:
Thanks for any help!

Are all prop shafts straight after the crash? Check so not some of them wobble ...

In order to look at the motor data the DAT log is needed ... the one for this flight have FLY033.DAT in the end.

How to retrieve the mobile device DAT log read here under point 3 --> Flight log retrieval and analysis guide then attach it in a new post here.

Thanks Slup, I followed the link. Apparently the App deletes the DAT files after a sync... Here is a DAT file for what I have now. There is no flight, just the boot up and Power System Error

Attachments

• 2020-03-31_22-24-03_FLY073.DAT
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
That DAT doesn't give more then that it's filled with this error ...

[L-FMU/MOTOR]esc[1] selftest err 0x20

Reactions: mine75
Ok thanks. Do you happen to know which motor this is referring to? Left Front?
Nope ... that's way it would have been better to have access to the DAT from that flight you started this thread with...

Ok thanks. Do you happen to know which motor this is referring to? Left Front?
The reference to esc[1] is the leftFront motor. The motors are numbered 0 to 3 starting with the rightFront and proceeding counter clockwise.

Reactions: slup
Awesome. Thanks guys! Hopefully I can get this thing repaired and report back in a few days
Just to be clear esc[1] refers to leftFront. But, that isn't specific as to either motor or ESC. Since you swapped the ESC that leaves the motor.

Reactions: Terry777
Just wanted to post an update...I replaced the front left motor arm assembly and all is well. I now have a backup ESC just in case lol. Thanks for your help!!

That DAT doesn't give more then that it's filled with this error ...

[L-FMU/MOTOR]esc[1] selftest err 0x20
Hi, Could you help me with my LOG ? I have replace ESC bored but i receive the same error this is my LOG. I think probalbly is motor ?

Attachments

• 20-12-10-08-03-06_FLY076.DAT
    778.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi, Could you help me with my LOG ? I have replace ESC bored but i receive the same error this is my LOG. I think probalbly is motor ?
Can't say so much about the reason, I'm not a technician ... but in your case it says [L-FMU/MOTOR]esc[0] selftest err 0x20 ... a 0 after esc instead of 1, that indicates some kind of malfunction on the front right... motor or ESC.

Can't say so much about the reason, I'm not a technician ... but in your case it says [L-FMU/MOTOR]esc[0] selftest err 0x20 ... a 0 after esc instead of 1, that indicates some kind of malfunction on the front right... motor or ESC.
Thankyou very much. Can i ask you how is method for show this error in my log, i have tryed many method but i wasn't able to see this error

Thankyou very much. Can i ask you how is method for show this error in my log, i have tryed many method but i wasn't able to see this error
Open the DAT log with CsvView ... in there click the "EventLogPlayer" -button & a new window is opened & there you can see it.

1607634536987.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan