DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motor Overload

The flight log is a text file (.TXT) located on your device (phone or whatever). It is no part of the Fly app, nor is it available as part of the Fly app. You need to find it on your device separately.
It's good to learn how to view the flight log after every flight just so you learn how to analyze flights yourself.
So i have an Iphone, where would i look?

Ahh I see where the may be problems, the instructions for apple devices refer primarily to Go and Go4. You need to look for the Fly app folder on the phone. I don't remember what I did for the ONLY time I have retrieved fly app logs from an iPhone but it was based on the instructions on the phantomhelp page and presumably my knowing that the relevant app name is Fly or dji.go.v5 or similar.

There is one corollary to that, somewhere around app version 1.5.,something the storage location on an ANDROID phone was moved but I do not know if the same thing happened with Apple stuff but at a guess I would say "not"
If it did change then, via the phone, do a search for "DJIFlight". I assume that is possible and that if so it can show where it finds matching file names, then use a MacBook or a windows and itunes to locate the logs, it is honestly not that difficult, I managed it and I hate Apple stuff.

Last edited:
So i have an Iphone, where would i look?
Connect your iPhone to a Mac or Windows PC, open iTunes or Finders in Mac, go to files, then extend the DJI Fly app in files, drag the folder called FlghtLogs onto your desktop for Mac and there you will find the flight log needed or for Windows, highlight the flightless folder and at the bottom of iTunes select save as, and save that to your desktop, then open the link for phantom helper given to you earlier and upload the flight log from that folder for that day and time, copy and paste that web link back here for others to help you further

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11