DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MOTOR SPEED ERROR MAVIC MINI

I see a lot of graphs showing the bad motor being faster than the others. Mine shows the Rfront significantly slower than the others (or else the other three are running faster?). How can I interpret this?
View attachment 149945
As @Zbip57 observed it's somewhat problematical to draw conclusions from the motor speed data. Here is the motor speeds and tilt direction for my MM.
1655080991683.png
It looks roughly the same as the plot you submitted. AFAIK my MM never had the deformed props problem.

I suggest you follow @Zbip57 's advice and rotate the MM 720° to see if the motor speeds are dependent on any wind.

Reactions: Zbip57
Test was done indoors so that's not a factor. So I replaced all props with new. Interestingly, the one of the old RFront props tip rode about 1/8" higher than all the others. Now here's the result of a new 90 second test:
1655158818841.png

WTF! Left Front is still over 10k although the others are good now. Then I switched props from Left Front with Right Rear and retested:
1655159949795.png

Although it's still not perfect, I think it's better. But I expected the purple (RBack) and green (LFront) to switch positions and they both just went to about 9600. I guess this is about as good as I can get, given this isn't science, just black magic. Hope I don't get any more errors flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada