DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mount for CS that does NOT block the Mavic pro controller screen?

Menthol

Reactions
So I have been looking around for some time now for a mount for the cs monitor or even my tablet for my Mavic pro platinum controller that does NOT block the controllers screen. Meaning it must be above the controller.

I know, you might ask why I need to see the controller so bad? Well, because I want to and I need to see the darn buttons in order to hit them (cant feel them too good).

So far I have found Lifthor sif mounts but they are a bit $$.. Looking for a cheaper alternative perhaps even a 3D print file that may work as I have a printer.

Any suggestions?

I saw that and also printed it. Great suggestion! Works as designed. Guess I just prefer to have cs or other display above the controller like one would have one the phantom.

Maybe this?

1567691093596.png

Maybe this?

View attachment 81101
Yup. That’s the one I found. At $80+ dollars it’s a bit steep. No doubt it’s a quality product and most likely worth every ¢ but. At more than 80 bucks it’s a bit spendy.

Been looking for a knock-off or clone of it (lesser quality but more affordable)

I saw that and also printed it. Great suggestion! Works as designed. Guess I just prefer to have cs or other display above the controller like one would have one the phantom.

I have the DJI CS mount for the controller
You can flip the CS screen and have the controller on the top or below the CS screen

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest