DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mount for CS that does NOT block the Mavic pro controller screen?

Menthol

Reactions
So I have been looking around for some time now for a mount for the cs monitor or even my tablet for my Mavic pro platinum controller that does NOT block the controllers screen. Meaning it must be above the controller.

I know, you might ask why I need to see the controller so bad? Well, because I want to and I need to see the darn buttons in order to hit them (cant feel them too good).

So far I have found Lifthor sif mounts but they are a bit $$.. Looking for a cheaper alternative perhaps even a 3D print file that may work as I have a printer.

Any suggestions?

I saw that and also printed it. Great suggestion! Works as designed. Guess I just prefer to have cs or other display above the controller like one would have one the phantom.

Maybe this?

1567691093596.png

Maybe this?

View attachment 81101
Yup. That’s the one I found. At $80+ dollars it’s a bit steep. No doubt it’s a quality product and most likely worth every ¢ but. At more than 80 bucks it’s a bit spendy.

Been looking for a knock-off or clone of it (lesser quality but more affordable)

I saw that and also printed it. Great suggestion! Works as designed. Guess I just prefer to have cs or other display above the controller like one would have one the phantom.

I have the DJI CS mount for the controller
You can flip the CS screen and have the controller on the top or below the CS screen

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N