DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio BT-300 Drone FPV Edition Smart Glasses

They work very well with DJI Go 4 which is used for most of the DJI Consumer drones except for the Mavic Mini

The BT-300 will not run DJI Fly as they are only a 32 bit architecture and DJI Fly needs 64bit.

The BT-300 are getting a bit long in the tooth, but they are still working with DJI Go 4 version 4.3.28 which is the latest android version of the app.
At the moment there is nothing that can compare to the BT-300 except for DJI's own goggles which have a much poorer form factor

I also like the ability to watch 3d movies on the virtual 80in screen size and try some augmented reality apps etc.

A great accessory is the Rochester optical mirror shades, which block out more light than the stock shades.

or you can get them in a package

Just looking website and there have two options.I know first generation,but now I see second generation FPV.Think about buying for Spark RC model GL 100A,not sure if will connect with glasses.

Just looking website and there have two options.I know first generation,but now I see second generation FPV.Think about buying for Spark RC model GL 100A,not sure if will connect with glasses.

They phone/ tablet your expecting to use must have a USB type-C port that has "Display Port Alternate mode" for it to work with the BT-30c, so that you can cast DJI Go4 to the glasses.

The BT-300 is completely stand alone and works with the DHJ Go 4 and the Spark , I have used this combination many times.

The BT-35e is purely a "monitor" in the glasses, the glasses does not have any computing power other than just to receive a cast from DJI Go4 device via HDMI

They phone/ tablet your expecting to use must have a USB type-C port that has "Display Port Alternate mode" for it to work with the BT-30c, so that you can cast DJI Go4 to the glasses.

The BT-300 is completely stand alone and works with the DHJ Go 4 and the Spark , I have used this combination many times.

The BT-35e is purely a "monitor" in the glasses, the glasses does not have any computing power other than just to receive a cast from DJI Go4 device via HDMI
Then BT-300 will be better option for my because we can us for Spark and M2Z.Thanks for help

Had mine for a year and happy with them. Only for Drone use in UK.

I use them with my Mavic Pro. I tried them without the dark shades but even on an overcast day the shades are a must IMHO. It takes a little getting use to the touch pad since it's very sensitive but after a half hour of using it you get the feel for it. While it is an immersive experience you don't have that closed in feeling you get with the googles and you still have a connection with your immediate surrounds so moving around isn't a challenge.

The display is pretty much set up for 20/20 vision or close to it. I took an older pair of eye glasses I had an modified the shape of the lenses so they would fit into the lens holder provide with the BT-300. The display is now crystal clear and there is no interference with trying to fit the BT-300 over another eyeglass frame.

Reactions: halifax
I use them with my Mavic Pro. I tried them without the dark shades but even on an overcast day the shades are a must IMHO. It takes a little getting use to the touch pad since it's very sensitive but after a half hour of using it you get the feel for it. While it is an immersive experience you don't have that closed in feeling you get with the googles and you still have a connection with your immediate surrounds so moving around isn't a challenge.

The display is pretty much set up for 20/20 vision or close to it. I took an older pair of eye glasses I had an modified the shape of the lenses so they would fit into the lens holder provide with the BT-300. The display is now crystal clear and there is no interference with trying to fit the BT-300 over another eyeglass frame.
You can change the sensitivity of the touch pad in the settings.

You can change the sensitivity of the touch pad in the settings.

Hmmm...I did go to settings in a quick search to find an adjustment but didn't spot it right away. Now that I know it's there I'll take a closer look and make an adjustment. Thanks for the heads up.

Hmmm...I did go to settings in a quick search to find an adjustment but didn't spot it right away. Now that I know it's there I'll take a closer look and make an adjustment. Thanks for the heads up.

You can turn down the sensitivity of the track pad in the "accessibility" menu
I've set my delay to "long" and the sensitivity to "low"

Touch and hold delay Adjusts the interval to detect holding down the track pad.
Touch and hold sensitivity Adjusts the sensitivity of detecting holding down the track pad.

Last edited:
I had a problem last year where I would get really bad lag on the glasses with the m2 zoom. I haven't really flown them since then, maybe the sent an update on it to fix it....

I had a problem last year where I would get really bad lag on the glasses with the m2 zoom. I haven't really flown them since then, maybe the sent an update on it to fix it....

Noticed the same problem a while back when I started caching videos to the BT300 from my M2Z. Haven’t had that problem since I turned caching off, though. I fly with my BT300’s 95 percent of the time with an average of a flight per day, a consistent pattern for me for 14 months.

Noticed the same problem a while back when I started caching videos to the BT300 from my M2Z. Haven’t had that problem since I turned caching off, though. I fly with my BT300’s 95 percent of the time with an average of a flight per day, a consistent pattern for me for 14 months.
didn't think about that.....I'll have to give that a shot, thanks!

Reactions: FL AV8R and halifax
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry from ok