DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio not connecting to Mavic Pro

jerryflah

Reactions
I removed the original DJI GO app after being advised that there might be a software issue not allowing me to change altitude and range restrictions and replace it with DJI GO4 from the Moverio APP.
Now I am not able to connect my Mavic pro to the Glasses at all

Reactions: Stockmanager
You should not have an issue. Mine connects fine. But I am using an older version of the Go4 app. I think I am on 4.0.4 or 4.0.5.

It could also be your power on sequence......

I go app, Controller, then the AC.

Here is a link to earlier version (if you do need, but shouldn't):

I just picked up the BT-350 model on Friday and have been trying all weekend to get them to connect to the Mavic Pro Platinum. The Epson site does not help. There is no Go4 installed and the Moverio Apps market isnt on there either.
Arrrgghh

I just picked up the BT-350 model on Friday and have been trying all weekend to get them to connect to the Mavic Pro Platinum. The Epson site does not help. There is no Go4 installed and the Moverio Apps market isnt on there either.
Arrrgghh
That's odd, I did find Go4 on Morevio App store
according to the DJI tutorial GO4 app not the same as the play store app

Last edited:
Are you using the same cable that worked with your phone/tablet?
Plugged into the bottom port?

You can find any version of the GO4 app here, just make sure is for after p4? There is a split in the version that does make a difference. Try here:

The controller is not a speed demon, I am running Go4 ver. 4.0.4., the later versions just seemed to grow in resource needs, and make sure nothing else is running in the background...

Reactions: jerryflah
Are you using the same cable that worked with your phone/tablet?
Plugged into the bottom port?

You can find any version of the GO4 app here, just make sure is for after p4? There is a split in the version that does make a difference. Try here:

The controller is not a speed demon, I am running Go4 ver. 4.0.4., the later versions just seemed to grow in resource needs, and make sure nothing else is running in the background...
Changed cable and strictly followed the start up sequence today AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YIPEE
EVERYTHING'S COMIN UP ROSES. I've been struggling with my new Moverio toy for two months BUT ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
THANKS TO ALL WHO RESPONDED AND HELPED,
LOVE THEM
MUCH APPRECIATED.
I had sold my DJI Goggles and was frustrated by my own ineptitude, wondering if I'd made a mistake.
But once connected, these things ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE THEM

Both work well DJI and Moverio with my glasses. You get the option to use DJI Go 4 or Moverio Soar by a splash screen at the front. Updating the GO 4 app causes no problems either.

Hi there I just got the Movario E35 glasses to used with my Mavic2 Pro and Ipad Mini and am struttling to make the glasses work. How do I best connect them?

Do I need a Lightning splitter (2x Lightning) to connect the ipad to both the RC and the Movario or do I rather need a Lightning to HDMI + Lightning splitter (not sure if that evrn exists)?

Many thanks and safe flying!

Hi there I just got the Movario E35 glasses to used with my Mavic2 Pro and Ipad Mini and am struttling to make the glasses work. How do I best connect them?

Do I need a Lightning splitter (2x Lightning) to connect the ipad to both the RC and the Movario or do I rather need a Lightning to HDMI + Lightning splitter (not sure if that evrn exists)?

This thread seems to be concerned with connection issues and the BT-300 Moverio’s.

BT-300’s connect straight to your Mavic controller.

They are probably the ones you should have purchased.

In your case search for solutions to get HDMI from your iPad -and- connect to your controller at the same time. I don’t think it will be a satisfactory solution.

Other option is to buy the smart controller from DJI and connect to your glasses with HDMI.

Thanks all for your help. The splitter doesn’t seem to work so may need to return the glasses.
Exchange for the BT-300's- they are the ones you should have purchased for your purposes. Image quality is the same. You can do everything you might have done having a tablet feeding HDMI and you won't have to look down and fumble around.

Using the glasses with HDMI precludes you of most of the benefits they might otherwise provide even if you could get them to work.

My biggest concern with the BT-300 is the limitation by software support.

Investing so much money only to potentially find out the custom dji app might no longer be updated by Epson/DJI (in 1-2yrs time) is something I have to consider; which is the reason why I found the hardware only support more attractive. You directly cut out the software constraint and have direct hardware feed.

I feel the 35e “only” misses a ‘simple’ pass-through between Tablet-Movario interface-RC. Basically what the CS does just without the CS screen.

Did you ever get this sorted?

My biggest concern with the BT-300 is the limitation by software support.

Investing so much money only to potentially find out the custom dji app might no longer be updated by Epson/DJI (in 1-2yrs time) is something I have to consider; which is the reason why I found the hardware only support more attractive. You directly cut out the software constraint and have direct hardware feed.

I feel the 35e “only” misses a ‘simple’ pass-through between Tablet-Movario interface-RC. Basically what the CS does just without the CS screen.

You can put on any version of the Go4 app you choose. If you look here:
You can pick the version you desire. Will work fine.

I am using the NLD version of the Go4 app 4.122 on both my Mavic controller, and on the Moverio controller.

You can put on any version of the Go4 app you choose. If you look here:
You can pick the version you desire. Will work fine.

I am using the NLD version of the Go4 app 4.122 on both my Mavic controller, and on the Moverio controller.

Many thanks both for your feedback and support. Currently very happy with the Moverio glasses which I connected to the CrystalSy! So much better Situational Awareness & more freedom to fly!

Mapped most of my important tasks on the custom buttoms so never really feel like I need to glance on the CS however my frieds/family and neighbors can enjoy the experience as well.

Love it! :) Safe flying all!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgoodha