DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moving videos from sd card in remote to my pc

tahoejeff

Reactions
I want the videos stored on my remote transferred to my pc. The remote shows the files are on the SD card, but Windows Explorer shows all of the folders are empty. I have even set explorer to show extensions and hidden files.
Screenshot - 6_11_2023 , 2_48_53 PM.pngIMG_20230611_150122.jpg

Can you remove the microSD card from the remote and insert it into your PC?

Have you looked in DCIM or, on the card or controller, run search for MP4 or whatever the relevant extensions are?
THat said, why are you wanting what may be low resolution copies from the remote, have you lost the ones for the drones memory card?

Last edited:
Reactions: Speedster 1966
I have searched the card for *.mp4 while plugged into my pc and found nothing but empty folders.
If I remove the card and use my card reader on my pc, the files all magically appear. So yes, I can access my files. Would really prefer to get to them without pulling the card out.
Screenshot - 6_11_2023 , 4_02_54 PM.pngScreenshot - 6_11_2023 , 4_13_11 PM.png

Have you looked in DCIM or, on the card or controller, run search for MP4 or whatever the relevant extensions are?
THat said, why are you wanting what may be low resolution copies form the remote, have you lost the ones for the drones memory card?
Sorry, didn't see the 2nd question. I have purchased a wireless microphone for the remote, with plans to combine the audio from the files on the remote with the hi res video from the mini, for some projects.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne