MP owner North West UK

Motters

Reactions
Hello all I am new to all this so fingers cross I will see you around [emoji3]

Motters

Reactions: dirkclod

Motters
Howdy from Wyoming @Motters , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Greetings from Merseyside, May see you around. Take care and catch you later. Peter

Hello well i took my MP to 400ft today i had a twitchy bum hole doing it. Brought it back then thought i would try sport mode. WOW its nippy. Loving my MP, expensive but love it. Only done a couple of flights but yeah they are great.

Just trying to get a Samsung J3(6) to work with it as a main screen saves me using my Sam Note 4. J3 new in the box just sitting there. Need to try a couple of things as the app runs but no live video image.

Happy flying

Reactions: Tazbone
At least your out there flying...I'm still looking at vids and reading up on the pro as much as possible before I go for take off.
The weather hasn't been great tho so hopefully come the weekend I should be airborne.

At least your out there flying...I'm still looking at vids and reading up on the pro as much as possible before I go for take off.
The weather hasn't been great tho so hopefully come the weekend I should be airborne.

Hey. Well i am only getting use to it in between the rain. Will be better in the summer months, maybe some snow shots too.

Below is a picture i took on a test flight to 400ft getting Macclesfields business parks in shot DJI_0004.jpg

Attachments

• DJI_0004.jpg
    DJI_0004.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 2

Motters
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB