DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP Rubber landing feet

Tom Watson

Reactions
Does the rubber feet affect transmission distance being as they are installed on the Quad antenna's

No. The rubber feet are at the bottom and the antenna runs the stretch of the arm. Inside it and not all the way to the bottom where the rubber feet are.

Reactions: Former Member
No. The rubber feet are at the bottom and the antenna runs the stretch of the arm. Inside it and not all the way to the bottom where the rubber feet are.
Hi BDOG, sorry pal, my question was not to clear. I meant the push on type that are used to get more ground clearance.
Hi BDOG,sorry to

Oh, Well I use 3 D printed leg extensions that slide over the legs (as seen in the picture I am attaching) . I have not noticed any signal degradation. They are not rubber they are 3 D printed PLA plastic.

Reactions: tleedom and mnis
[QUOTE="Tom Watson, post:
They look good and will certainly keep the props out of the grass with the extra height.

Plus I use the rear leg extension as a catch handle. It allows me to keep my digits in tact and away from the spinning props.

BDOG

Where did you find the CAD file for those legs, or did you develop them yourself? Mind sharing? You also said on another thread that you made a holder for your Shield that fits in the RC, do you happen to still have that file?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99